Summary of Creative Style:
For my projects, I tend to use vibrant colors to make attention grabbing cards. My style lends itself more towards a clean and simple creation rather than an ornate and very detailed end result. I gravitate towards cartoon-styled animals and humans in my projects, or will sometimes create a background and feature a single sentiment.
I believe that, when making cards, an envelope is an extension of the card, and can allow the recipient to get a full experience when receiving a creation. I like to use stamps to subtly decorate the exterior of an envelope, so the receiver has a hint of what’s to come. And every envelope I use is lined with coordinating paper, whether it be solid or purchased patterned paper, or a hand-stamped/hand-ink-blended custom liner.
Areas of Confidence:
- Intermediate Use of Alcohol Markers
- Seamless Ink Blending to Create Background and/or Add Depth
- Use of Stencils for textures and patterns
- Heat Embossing Images and Sentiments
- Use of both Clear & Rubber Stamps
- Advanced Cricut Knowledge
- Intermediate Knowledge and Use of Interactive Card Devices (Shaker, Pull-Tab, Reveal Wheel)
- Photography of Projects- Intermediate DSLR, Photoshop (Never to alter a final image) & Lightroom Knowledge
- Well-Written & Grammatically Correct Content (Blogs, Social Media, Etc.)
- Understanding and Active Presence on Social Media & Use of Hashtags
Past Design Teams
ScrapbookPal.com Featured Blog
March 25th, 2020
Pear Blossom Press Light-Up Card Hop
March 18th, 2020
Crafty Festival of Christmas Blog Hop
Social Media & Contact:
Here are a few projects I love that I feel display my creative style and use of materials the best.
All of my best content lives here on my blog. Here are some direct links to posts that show a good variety of topics:
While I’ve provided samples of my best and favorite works, if you’re interested in learning more about my creations, I encourage you to look further through my blog and Instagram account for a larger collection.
I’m always open to learning about Design Team Work, Guest Designer Availabilities, and Collaborations on projects. I do believe in supporting companies where I believe their products are something I would choose to use on my own.
Please feel free to contact me via this form and I’ll be in touch soon!
Note: This blog does use affiliate links when possible. Please know that I only recommend products that I love and think you’ll love too!